Tuesday, August 4th
6:00pm * note time change *
www.zoom.us (see email for meeting id)
VTT is open to all members of Kisatchie Fly Fishers & Acadiana Fly Rodders. Join the meeting at www.zoom.us using meeting ID and password. If you need the ID and password, email Bill Morrison.
For our next session, Bill Morrison will lead us in tying the Slumpbuster. Created by John Barr, this fly was intended to mimic a baitfish with materials that look alive in the water.
- hook: streamer hook (3x-4x long) size 8
- head: medium gold conehead
- underbody: lead wire .020 gauge
- ribbing: gold brassie size wire
- body: gold sparkle braid
- tail, overbody, collar: crawfish-colored pine squirrel zonker
* We now have a form to request a bag of sample materials (ties 2-3 flies). We will mail to your address on Thursday prior to the meeting. Future tying sessions are included. Materials Request Form
- August 18 - Chris Johnson's Rio Bandito (aka Mardi Kraw), led by Jim Johnson
- September 1 - TBA, led byTyler Wood
- September 15 - Countach Plus Nymph, led by Catch Cormier