Tuesday, May 26, 2020
Zoom meeting at http://zoom.us
Please join us for another installment of Virtual Tying Tuesday. Remember to enter the Zoom meeting ID and password before joining the session. If you need the id and password, send an email to Bill Morrison.
This week, Jim Johnson will lead the group in tying Matt Bennett's Lunch Money. Matt grew up in southwest Louisiana and currently lives in Austin. A professional fly tiers, he has been named one of the top fly designers in the country. His Lunch Money is a great bite-sized baitfish streamer that works for bass anywhere there is clear water and an abundance of small baitfish.
Here are the materials you will need:
- #4 Stinger Hook, Gamakatsu B10s or equivalent stinger‐type hook (Sub: #4 or #6 stinger or Standard #4 saltwater hook)
- 140 denier thread ‐ olive (Sub: black or different size or color)
- Medium lead dumbell eyes ‐ red (Sub: different color or size)
- Rabbit fur strip ‐ 1/8" green olive (Sub: different size or color)
- Senyo laser dub ‐ yellow and olive (Sub: any long fiber dubbing such as EP fibers)
- Rubber legs ‐ olive/black or any dark leg such as crazy, silli, loco legs (Sub: any rubber leg)